Sunday August 21st
12:00 – 2:30pm
Family Life Center, First Baptist Church, Clinton, TN 37716
PLEASE JOIN US FOR ANDERSON COUNTY, TENNESSEE’S
3rd Annual Community Resource Fair
Find Resources that serve and support the Anderson County Community
Hello, Community Partners! Helping agencies (nonprofits, ministries, etc.) that benevolently serve people in Anderson County, TN, are invited to set up tables/booths (at no charge) with information, freebies, and advertisements to help educate the public about existing resources to help community members in need.
In addition to educating the public and connecting with people in need, this is an excellent opportunity to learn about fellow community agencies, network, and discover possible volunteers and donors. 64 AC helping agencies were in attendance last year! The FBC host site provides: space, food, activities, bags for freebies, an advertising photo booth, and (if needed:) tables, chairs, electrical access, and agency signs. Agencies should plan to bring: Tablecloths, agency signs/banners/displays, info to distribute (fliers, brochures, business cards, etc.), and freebies to hand out (logo materials such as pens, frisbees, keychains, etc., or generic things like candy, granola bars, post-its, etc.)
Please reserve your table by Wednesday, August 17th, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
When you reserve your table, please also answer the following questions:
1. Do you want to use one of our tables, or do you plan to bring your own? If you want one of ours, do you prefer rectangle or circular?
2. If space is available, do you prefer more than one table?
3. Do you need access to a power outlet for anything?
4. Do you plan to bring your own sign (so people can easily look around the room and identify the different organizations), or do you want us to provide one? If you want us to provide the sign, please tell us exactly what you want it to say (name of the organization, etc.).
5. Please provide a name, email address, and cell number (in case we have last minute updates) of the person who will be manning your booth.